Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I Miss My Family

Just as I move for Georgia Tech, my family decides to move to Oklahoma. Is this a blessing or a curse? I love my family and I wish I could be with them often but I guess that's not going to happen. But I also like freedom and independence. But independent or not, who is someone if they don't have family? I miss my father, my mother, my brother, my piano. I miss the times we had; I took them for granted while they were occurring. I miss helping my noob of a mom turn on the TV and my dad making me do things I really didn't want to do. Now that I think of it, I don't really miss that, just my family. I miss playing with my brother and competing with him for pride even though wee already know who's better at what. But in the end, it has to happen sometime and I'm here at Georgia Tech trying to make a future for myself so that I can support my parents and a family of my own in the future. I'm also really new at this blogging thing so sorry for any disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment