Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Just Dance 2
Over Thanksgiving break, I played the Just Dance 2 video game on the Wii console. Before this, I thought that all those ads telling people they could exercise via video games were not true and just false advertisements. When I played Just Dance 2, I found myself sweating and breathing hard. Playing the game was exactly like dancing (who would've guessed). So playing this game has changed my whole perception on exercise via video games. Also, I think this game is good because it allows people to practice dancing in the privacy of their own home so they will be more likely to dance in the outside world. This will allow people to be more social and get more in shape, but only if used correctly. If people just stay inside all day and never go outside of the house to dance, then this game will only help them physically but not really socially. So I guess what I'm trying to say is that technology can be useful or harmful depending on how one uses it. If one ONLY uses technology and does not apply it to the outside world, it is harmful in that it can cause people to be less social and even lazy. But if one uses technology to ENHANCE one's outside interaction, then technology can be a very good thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment